types of wood
The dream of a living in a natural environment is brought to life with ENERGATE® 1042 [+] in a wood design. This natural material guarantees greater living comfort and, as a renewable product, ensures sustainable, environmentally friendly construction. It is therefore the ideal product for GreenBuilding projects and CO2-neutral construction.
And not just the heat insulation values of the ENERGATE window are impressive; the window also allows your creativity to flow.
- Solid wood window or with additional insulation
- Timber type: Spruce, larch, oak
- Solvent free water-based three-layer wood coating system
- Best thermal insulation values
- Uglazing = 0.088 Btu/ft² hr °F| g = 61 – 11% Psi ~ 665 Btu/h ft F (special fibreglass spacer)
- Airtightness: certified by blower door tests
- Certification by accredited testing facilities
- All products are CE-certified
- Many product type
- Planning and construction with modern 2D & 3D planning system (*.dwg, *.dxf, REVIT)
Thermal insulation values:
Systems 1042 + & 1042 are passive house suitable.
* Values specified are calculated for tested window: Dual action, single opening window with triple insulating glass Ug = 0,5 W/m²K · Window Size: 1,23 x 1,48 m · Norm: EN ISO 10077- 1