types of wood
ENERGATE® windows in a wood-aluminium design are a high-quality product which combines the advantages of both materials. Due to its excellent heat insulation properties and naturalness, wood is a material which just makes you feel comfortable. The outer skin made of aluminium provides excellent weathering resistance and protects the wood.
And not just the heat insulation values of the ENERGATE window are impressive; the window also allows your creativity to flow.
- Excellent weathering resistance
- Solid wood window or with additional insulation
- Timber type: Spruce, larch, oak
- Solvent free water-based three-layer wood coating system
- Aluminium cladding with welded corners
- Best thermal insulation values
- Uglazing = 0.088 Btu/ft² hr °F| g = 61 – 11% Psi ~ 665 Btu/h ft F (special fibreglass spacer)
- Airtightness: certified by blower door tests
- Certification by accredited testing facilities
- All products are CE-certified
- Many product type
- Planning and construction with modern 2D & 3D planning system (*.dwg, *.dxf, REVIT)
Thermal insulation values:
Systems 1202+ & 1202 are passive house suitable.
* Values specified are calculated for tested window: Dual action, single opening window with triple insulating glass Ug = 0,5 W/m²K · Window Size: 1,23 x 1,48 m · Norm: EN ISO 10077- 1
A perfect combination
We are specialized in energy-efficient windows and have decades of experience in the green building sector. ENERGATE has realized numerous outstanding international projects.