More light, more life, more warmth: With our plastic window ENERGATE® 843 we have developed a product which is mighty impressive due to its stylish design and exceptionally slender profiles, and, thanks to excellent heat insulation values, which guarantees a high standard of comfort. The plastic version ENERGATE® 843 can be used in numerous applications and is extremely durable. Whether in a future-proof new building or an energy-retrofitted old one: The all-round window with its wide variety of shapes provides ample opportunity for your individual design wishes.
The plastic version is made of a durable material which is particularly resistant to soiling and weather influences. The integration of UV stabilizers prevents the color from fading.
- Best thermal insulation values
- Uglazing = 0.088 Btu/ft² hr °F| g = 61 – 11% Psi ~ 665 Btu/h ft F (special fibreglass spacer)
- Airtightness: certified by blower door tests
- Certification by accredited testing facilities
- Triple seal
- All products are CE-certified
- Many product type
- Planning and construction with modern 2D & 3D planning system (*.dwg, *.dxf, REVIT)
Thermal insulation values:
* Values specified are calculated for tested window: Dual action, single opening window with triple insulating glass Ug = 0,5 W/m²K · Size: 1,20 x 1,50 m; Norm: Psi glass and Psi installation 10077:2 Uf EN ISO 8990